Sauce Cups to be Limited - Starting May 7th
Sauce Cups to be Limited - This change will go into effect on May 7th!
Chick-fil-A, Inc. is aware of feedback from both Operators and Customers around intermittent outages and shortages of dipping sauces due to continued increased consumer demand nationwide and labor shortages causing production capacity challenges. All online sales channels are being updated.
Customers should receive ONLY ONE dipping sauce cup for the following:
- All sandwiches.
- Chick-fil-A Waffle Potato Fries®.
- Five to 12-count Chick-fil-A® Nuggets.
- Two, 3-and 4-count Chick-fil-A Chick-n-Strips®.
- Note: Customers should receive THREE SAUCES for a 30-count Chick-fil-A® Nuggets only.
Team Member Talking Points:
- "Would you like one or two Chick-fil-A sauces?"
- Team Members can recommend a different sauce: "We are currently out of [insert item] and apologize for the inconvenience. Can I offer you another sauce?"
- If a Customer requests additional sauces: “Unfortunately due to industrywide shortages we’re unable to fulfill additional sauce requests right now. We apologize for the inconvenience.”
- If a Customer insists on additional sauces, the Team Member should deescalate the situation and
offer an extra sauce.
- Baggers/Servers are encouraged to provide the exact number of sauces listed on the KPS/service
receipt and avoid providing additional sauces requested at the window.