March - Spring Break 2021
Historically, March has been our busiest month at Chick-fil-A Kissimmee! We should start seeing sales pick up this coming Friday and Saturday. We want to be able to to provide our guests with a clean restaurant, quality food, fast and accurate service in an attentive & courteous manner.
In preparation for Spring Break and the month of March, we are not accepting any more time off requests for next month.
Many of you just went through training and are getting into your positions. Here are a few things to remember:
1. Our guests come first!
2. Our goal is serve our guests in 3 minutes and 30 seconds or less!
3. Order takers should be taking guests' orders in about 45 seconds! That will allow time for the kitchen to
prepare the food, the baggers to bag the food and the window to deliver the food to the customer!
4. Follow CORE 4 (Smile, Eye Contact, Speak Enthusiastically, and Always Say My Pleasure) at EVERY
interaction with our guests!
5. Be attentive & courteous to our guests.
6. Be on time for your shift and do not call out. This will hurt your team, our operation, and the quality of
our guest experience will decrease. Check your schedule periodically.
7. Ask for help if necessary!
8. We are a QUICK Service restaurant, therefore, Sense of Urgency is very important!
9. Have FUN!
We should break some records in the month of March! Together, we can do more!
Thank you for all you do! We appreciate you!