HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
This has been a challenging but an amazing year with so many things to celebrate!
In 2022, we:
- Maintained our Food Safety Score of 1 (elite)
- We had 22 promotions
- We grew our sales year over year
- Our Guest Overall Satisfaction is in the top 10% of the chain
- We created our Culture Council
- We built our new entrance in the Walmart parking lot
- We built the drive-thru exit (islands)
- We had a refresh inside of our restaurant (dining room, front counter and bathrooms)
- We had team outings/parties
- We made new friends
- We have one of the best Chick-fil-As in the greater Orlando market
- Chick-fil-A Kissimmee paid over $120,000 in employee meals (discounts)
This year we celebrated together many birthdays, anniversaries, employee of the months, we awarded 4 scholarships, 16 new leaders got ServSafe Food Certification, we participated in community events, we had leadership meetings and so much more!!!
This year, we sold:
Waffle Fries – 457,714
Sandwiches – 323,405
Lemonades – 117,907
Nuggets – 1,781,684
Salads – 43,075
You sold almost 4,000,000 items in our restaurant!
You have accomplished so much! We cared for each other, some of you cried and someone gave you a hug and comforted you. Some of you were really happy and others celebrated your accomplishment with you. Some of you found the Lord and that encounter has been changing your life. Some of you struggled and someone helped you get backed up! We all felt the pressure and we worked together to overcome as we offered the best service to our guests! We treated each other with Honor, Dignity and Respect! We have been growing together and learning from each other. This is what it means to be a family! This is what it is to be a servant team member! This is what it is to have a Culture of Care!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your hard work, dedication, persistence, generosity, integrity, teamwork, excellence and drive! You make a difference! I’m so proud of our Chick-fil-A Kissimmee family! Proud of you!
I want to wish each one of you a 2023 filled with Joy, Love, Caring, Prosperity, and Health. I pray that the Lord’s blessings and favor will come to each one of you and your families in 2023!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!